I have a fond interest in technology, business, and art. I have established two tech companies and trusted to administer one of the biggest collaborative projects in the world.
I have won several business competitions, both international and national level, and my works of art have been featured in several websites and an exhibition. I strive to produce artistic, high quality, and well-designed products/works.
1. IBM ASEAN System Storage Top Gun Award 2013
2. International 1st Winner of P&G ASEAN Business Challenge 2011
3. National 1st Winner of Management Competition 2012
4. National 1st Winner of Indonesia Marketing Competition 2011
“Achyar, Adrian and Ricky Setiawan. (2012). “Effects of Perceived Trust and Perceived Price on Customers’ Intention to Buy in Online Store in Indonesia”. ASEAN Marketing Journal.”
Talks and Seminar
I have given talks on management, startup, and marketing in several events and institutions including but not limited to:
- Unite, Singapore, 2016 – “Indonesia Game Dev Outlook 2017: An Analysis of Indonesia Game Dev Business Climate and Environment”
- Bina Nusantara University, 2014 – “Wikipedia as a Global Community”
- Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, 2014 – “Implementation of B2B marketing and CRM in Startup and SMEs”
- Faculty of Engineering, University of Indonesia, 2014 – “Lean Six-Sigma Experience Sharing”
Topics and Fields
Available to give talks on following management and marketing fields, based on academic research, field-experience, and real-life business case.
- Fundamental marketing and business management
- Strategic management
- Indonesia tech startup and game dev ecosystem
- Digital marketing
- Voluntary-based community
- Culture and organizational behavior for community and startup
- Business-to-business Marketing
- Salesmanship for B2B
- Organizational culture and behavior
Please contact me through ricky.stwn(at)gmail.com.